Conference Starts in
The World Tourism Exchange China (WTE China) is one of China’s premier events for the global travel industry and is rapidly becoming a “must-attend” event to meet fellow industry professionals, build your China network and boost business. It offers a number of significant networking opportunities, as well as special engagement sessions and forums to connect you with industry professionals, quality local DMCs, travel agencies and suppliers in China. In addition, WTE delivers first-hand China destination information and updates, product expertise and opportunities to hold productive meetings with different destinations across China. Furthermore, a variety of complimentary pre- and post-event familiarization trips will allow you to personally discover more hidden gems of China through which to inspire and excite your clients.
About WTE China 2020
The WTE China 2020 is scheduled to take place between October 18-22, 2020 in Haikou, the Capital of Hainan Island and offers complimentary post familiarization trips to other regions of China. It will commence with pre-event familiarization trips to showcase the best of Haikou, followed by an official opening ceremony and then two days of events including forums, engaging seminars, a trade-show, one-on-one meetings and networking opportunities. In total, WTE 2020 will deliver a one-stop China experience of inspiration, knowledge, product experience, networking and enjoyment.
What is WTE China
- A premier travel industry event connecting international buyers with Chinese sellers.
- A tailor-made display for a variety of China products and resources.
- An integrated platform of “Forums/Seminars + Trade Show/Meetings + FAM trips + Concurrent Activities”.
- An event for global travel professionals and travel media to gain and develop China-specific knowledge and experience.
- An opportunity to update personal one-stop selling China expertise.
WTE China Supports and Assists Your One-Stop Selling of China Experiences!